Vitacilina Cream is a topical cream used to treat minor skin infections and to prevent small abrasions, burns, cuts and scrapes from becoming infected. It should not be used for deep cuts or punctures, significant burns, serious infections or on raw skin. Suitable for both adults and older children, this cream contains the active ingredient neomycin sulfate.. Its inactive ingredients include methylparaben, vitamin A palmitate, lanolin, propylparaben and petrolatum. Vitacilina Cream should be used externally and should never be applied to the eyes, mouth or nose or to large areas of skin. It can be applied to the affected area up to three times a day for up to a week. If the condition persists after a week of use or if the ointment leads to redness, rash, irritation, burning, hearing or urination issues or itching, the user should stop use and contact a physician. The ointment should be stored in a cool, dry place, so avoid keeping it in the bathroom or kitchen.
Vitacilina Antibiotico en Unguento 28g 1 OZ
$12.99 inc. VAT
First aid to help prevent infection
For minor cuts, scrapes, burns
100 in stock
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.